Letting your property made easier
When you want to let your property, our personal service begins with helpful guidance and advice to answer the questions you have about marketing your property.
We aim to work with you when letting your property to ensure the maximum price for your property is achieved, but at the same time bearing in mind the timescale in which you wish to let and the need to secure the best possible tenant.
Invaluable, Independent Advice
- Well trained motivated staff with expert local knowledge
- Members of the Association Of Residential Letting Agents, Ombudsman Services:Property and Tenant Deposit Scheme for Regulated Agents
Complete strategy for securing the right tenant
- Specialist regional connections
- Widest Marketing
- Relocation contacts
Keeping you informed
- E-mail online activity weekly statements
- Immediate text message notifications with activity updates
- Feedback on viewings via phone and e-mail
- Every applicant will be fully qualified once they express an interest in your property and we will work with you to review their suitability for the property.
Guiding you through the tenancy
- Tenant Referencing
- Drafting the tenancy agreement
- Independent professional inventory
- Monitoring and rent receipt with SMS notification
- Arranging the checking of gas and electrical appliances
- Advice on furniture and furnishings regulations
- Specialist teams available for more complex matters including company lets, deposit negotiations and bespoke contract clauses
Chancellors have a student lettings team that are dedicated to finding properties specifically for students.
- Specific search criteria for student tenants
- A selection of student incentives to attract students to your property
- Multiple branch network approach for student searches
- Distinctive student branding
- Same high quality marketing and in-branch support from our team of local experts
- We assist with setting up tenant insurance and dealing with companies such as Virgin Media to help set up phone lines, Internet and cable TV