Holiday Competition Draw Update
As a result of the current Coronavirus epidemic we have decided to delay the draw of our holiday competition. Due to the restrictions on travel and social contact we do not believe it is appropriate to be issuing a holiday voucher to a competition winner due to the restrictions in place that will limit availability to use the voucher and the risk that the prize may not prove fully redeemable when required. We have therefore decided to retain all entries for the draw until the 7th August 2020, by which time we very much hope to see light at the end of the tunnel so holidays can again be planned and looked forward to. If you have already been entered into the draw, your entry will still stand and your tickets will form part of the draw. We apologise for any disappointment caused by this delay and hope that our customers remain safe and well during these uncertain times. We look forward to being able to announce the successful ticket winner in early August (Terms and Conditions apply)
1. Request a FREE, no-obligation valuation of your property – to be conducted between 1st January and 31st March 2020 – What’s involved?
2. If you then instruct us to market your property, we’ll automatically enter you again – doubling your chances!
Why Choose Chancellors
With our expert local knowledge, industry-leading sales and marketing teams and history of delivering great results for our customers, we’re proud of our reputation as one of the UK’s largest independent Estate Agents. When you choose to sell or let your home, you can be assured that Chancellors is a name you can trust and now we’re giving you another great reason – You could win a £5,000 Holiday voucher. T&C’s apply.
Market Appraisals and Property Valuations
In estate agency, there can sometimes be confusion of the difference between a Valuation and a Market Appraisal. A market appraisal is an estate agent’s recommendation on how we can achieve the best price for your property in a timescale that suits you. To book your free market appraisal, please enter your details below.
- Get one of our experts to visit your property
- A detailed market appraisal reflects your property’s condition, the local area and current prices for similar properties nearby
- Find out how we achieve the best price for your property within your timescale
- Receive information about buyers and tenants we have looking now
When you want to sell or let your property, we set up an initial meeting known as a Property Valuation/Market Appraisal. We discuss the best marketing options for your property and give you guidance and advice to answer any questions you may have.
What to expect during a property valuation/market appraisal
- One of Chancellors local expert agents will visit your property
- They will go through your property to evaluate its price
- Our agent would then speak to you about all the options available specifically to you regarding sales or letting of your property
- Our agent would advise you on the potential buyers/tenants on our books, looking for a property similar to yours
- There is no obligation or pressure to sign any contracts, our agents will leave you all the details required and discussed so you can make an informed decision