Holiday Prize Draw
Terms and Conditions
ENTRY ONLY VIA A COMPLETED MARKET APPRAISAL
1. Promoter: The Chancellors Group of Estate Agents Limited (CGEAL), whose registered address is One Station Square, Bracknell RG12 1QB.
a. Entrants will receive a chance of winning by allowing CGEAL to undertake a sales or lettings market appraisal of their property (which is not currently on the market, under offer or sale/let agreed)
b. Entrants must:
i. be 18 years of age or over;
ii. book a sales or lettings market appraisal which is subsequently completed between the opening and closing date set out in clause 2e below
iii. provide a valid postal address, e-mail address and telephone number;
iv. provide evidence that they are the legal owner(s) of the property in question, together with such further proof of eligibility as CGEAL may reasonably request; and
v. have received confirmation of entry from CGEAL via e-mail by 16 March 2018. Entries will only be valid if the entrant has received an e-mail confirmation by close of business on 16 March 2018.
c. Entrants are entitled to one entry for each individual property appraised.
d. Prospective entrants inviting CGEAL to complete a market appraisal on behalf of a property owned by a company will not automatically receive entry into this prize draw. Eligible entries will be confirmed in writing after the market appraisal based on individual circumstances and the decision will be at our sole and complete discretion with no right of appeal.
e. The opening date for entries is 13 November 2017 and the closing date for entries is midnight on 9 March 2018.
f. By entering this prize draw entrants are deemed to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. There is one prize, which is: Kuoni travel vouchers or gift card to the value of £3,000.
4. Entrants are pooled across Chancellors, Anscombe & Ringland and Russell Baldwin & Bright brands.
5. The winner will be drawn at random by an independent judge from all complete eligible entries received on or before the closing date. The draw will take place on 19 March 2018.
6. The winner will be required to participate in publicity activity as seen fit by CGEAL, including being photographed accepting their prize at a CGEAL branch. For the avoidance of doubt, any statements by the winner relating to CGEAL or their prize may be quoted in marketing communications.
7. The winner will be notified by phone within two working days of the prize draw and will be given details of how to accept their prize. If the winner is not contactable to the extent that CGEAL’s publicity arrangements are in place before close of business on 23 March 2018 or fails to accept the prize in the manner specified by CGEAL by 2 April 2018, their prize will be forfeited, with a new draw being carried out on 4 April 2018.
8. CGEAL reserves the right in its reasonable discretion to substitute the prize with a comparable alternative prize of equal or greater value. The prize is non-transferable, may not be re-sold and is subject to availability. No cash alternative will be given.
9. This draw is not open to employees of CGEAL, their families or any other employees of organisations associated with CGEAL.
10. No correspondence will be entered in to. In the event of any dispute whatsoever concerning the terms and conditions of the draw or the draws’ entries or winner, the decision of the CGEAL Shareholder Directors shall be final and binding on all parties.
11. To the fullest extent permitted by law, CGEAL and any party administering the prize draw excludes all express or implied representations, warranties, undertakings, covenants and liabilities relating to this prize draw and/or the prize. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude any party’s liability for any liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
12. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions, the prize draw or the prize shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.