This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic customer-focused, friendly and helpful individual to join an award-winning Estate Agency working within the central support functions. You will enjoy interacting with people over the telephone, while focusing on solving problems and getting results. Accuracy and attention to detail are critically important and the ability to keep calm under pressure is a must.
As a Customer Service Specialist Apprentice, you will need to:
- Manage inbound and outbound calls, liaising with customers and clients;
- Promote the full range of Chancellors products and services
- Build strong client relationships and consistently provide exceptional client service
- Have a polite and confident telephone manner
- Be able to communicate details effectively and concisely
- Generate business opportunity referrals and book appointments where necessary for Chancellors Group offices
- Handle first line enquiries in accordance with company policy and escalate to the relevant department where required.
- Providing customers with information upon request and corresponding in a professional manner
- Process customer complaints in line with Company policies escalating to management where required.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Have strong communication skills both spoken and written
- Be motivated and enthusiastic at all times
- Be able to work effectively within a team
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Have a pro-active and can do approach
- Stay calm and positive under pressure
In return, you can expect to receive:
- Full training and development from Company Directors with regular mentoring
- A paid day off for your birthday after successful pass of probation
- Increasing holiday entitlement from 2 years’ service
- Continuous exciting career and personal development opportunities