This is a fantastic opportunity to join Chancellors Head Office in Bracknell as an Internal Recruitment Resourcer. Previous Recruiter experience is desirable however not essential.
As an Internal Recruitment Resourcer, you will need to:
- Organise candidate interviews in the Directors` and manager`s diaries
- Liaise with the Recruitment Manager to establish priority vacancies and source suitable candidate
- Where appropriate undertake telephone screening interviews to ensure candidates seen have the core attributes to make them successful within the Chancellors Group.
- Maintain interview records for candidates that have been seen to ensure accurate feedback can be provided to the candidate and contractual commitments to recruitment agencies are adhered to
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders
- Ensure all recruitment practices across the company are in accordance with current and future legislation and best practice guidelines.
- Develop and maintain long term relationships with candidates who cannot be immediately be placed but who will be an asset to the business at some point in the future when the right opportunity arises.
- Develop and maintain a company wide database of suitable and historic candidates and actively extend this through targeted headhunting.
- Maintain and develop new methods for advertising of positions and manage these actively to ensure exceptional enquiry rates, including online, social media, direct marketing, canvassing and other initiatives as appropriate.
- Develop and maintain strong recruitment agency relationships to ensure their ability to entice the best candidates to join the business.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be highly flexible and adaptable with a pro-active can-do attitude
- Be diplomatic and discreet, is trusted to deal with confidential issues
- Be articulate with excellent communication skills and will be able to deal with difficult and complex situations
- Have the ability to develop strong internal and external relationships
- Have excellent PC skills across all Microsoft packages
- Have the ability to provide clear and concise information at planned and ad hoc meetings
In return, you can expect to receive:
- £18,000-£23,000 PA base salary dependant on experience
- Uncapped OTE opportunities ranging through to £25,000-£30,000 with incentives and the opportunity to gain promotion within the first 12 months.
- Continuous exciting career and personal development opportunities
- A paid day off for your birthday after successful pass of probation
- Increasing holiday entitlement from 2 years’ service