An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented digital marketer to join our multi-award-winning marketing team based at our Head Office in Bracknell.
You will be primarily focused on optimising the digital advertising including Email Marketing, paid social media & Google Ads and our Eloqua marketing automation platform, you will enjoy pitching in and playing a key role in a dynamic team.
- Research, generate and schedule interesting and engaging content across our social media channels, as well as monitoring and promptly responding to mentions or interactions
- Research and produce blog content based on industry and company news & data, and with the purpose of increasing web traffic and organic search prevalence
- Use the content you generate to create exciting email campaigns and newsletters using the Company email management system
- Contribute to the development, promotion and usage of online functionality within the client facing company systems
- Deliver significant brand projects and marketing campaigns
- Ensue return on investment exceeds industry averages and is appropriately focused on key areas of business focus
- Analyse and report performance across the website and customer journey using Google Analytics
- Provide assistance in the creative design process across print and digital media
- Efficiently source images for creative content from a variety of stock libraries
- Develop your writing style so that it engages a diverse range of consumers in the property market
PR & Outreach
- Raise the Company’s profile in local, regional and national mediums by communicating with external contacts to ensure the profile of editorial is raised
- Raise the Company’s relevant online external citations by maximising campaigns, promotions and online interaction with industry and local web resources
- Maintain and develop a database of media contacts
- Encourage social sharing by company employees at every opportunity
- Reporting, including of activity undertaken and the aggregation of third party data through web analytics and campaign reports from social media platforms and 3rd party suppliers
- Analyse data to measure performance and identify areas for improvement
- Build and develop relationships with third party suppliers
- Ad hoc administrative responsibilities
- Work as part of Head Office team, being flexible to cover other duties where needed, including phone answering
- Excellent communication, including written skills and telephone manner
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Well organised, structured and proactive
- Ability to prioritise and deal with a high volume of tasks, remaining calm under pressure
- Ability to keep multiple stakeholders updated on the progress of tasks
- Have at least 2+ years working in a similar lead generation / conversion focused marketing role.
- Be experienced with CRM & Customer Journey Mapping.
- Be technically proficient with marketing automation platforms preferably with Oracle Eloqua but Pardot/Marketo considered.
- Have an excellent understanding of Martech products
- Experience working with Google Analytics to ensure conversion of email campaigns created in Eloqua but driven through the company website.
- Digital Marketing Specialist who is passionate following latest trends and best practice.
- Extensive CRM/Marketing automation experience preferably with Oracle Eloqua.
- Fully knowledgeable in campaign management, automation, and Eloqua workflows & triggers.
- Willing to create the strategy as well as be hands on with implementation.
- Ability to drive multiple projects within tight deadlines.
- Excellent inter-personal skills as well as being a self-starter.
- Experience designing workflows with services in Eloqua Custom Data Objects (CDO) would be an advantage.
- Have the ability to design & deploy campaigns with HTML & CSS.
What we Can Offer You:
- Competitive salary package
- A paid day off for your birthday after successful pass of probation
- Increasing holiday entitlement from 2 years’ service
- Exciting career development opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home arrangements available
- Dress down last Friday of each month
- Gym membership contribution