This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate seeking a career in the property industry to join Chancellors Group of Estate Agents.
Previous Estate Agency experience is not essential as all training will be provided specifically tailored towards the current property market. If you enjoy recognition and strive to be the best at everything you do then this is the perfect opportunity to join a hugely successful and expanding Estate Agency that rewards and recognises excellence.
We encourage exceptional performance and offer a platform where everyone wants to be a top performer. With a combination of training, Director level mentoring, opportunities to impress, rewards for success, a competitive package and a fantastic company reputation, it is clear why we are the estate agent to work with!
You can expect to receive:
- Uncapped OTE opportunities ranging through to £25,000-£35,000 with additional bonus incentives and the opportunity to gain promotion within the first 12 months.
- Annual award trips and prizes
- Continuous exciting career and personal development opportunities
- A paid day off for your birthday after successful pass of probation
- Increasing holiday entitlement from 2 years’ service
- Full Director mentoring
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous sales and customer service experience
- Be target driven and tenacious
- Be able to work effectively within a team
- Be motivated and enthusiastic at all times
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Have good organisational skills
- Have a drive to be the top of every league table
- Have access to a vehicle and have a full licence
- Be insured for business use
As a Graduate Estate Agent, you will need to:
- Build and maintain strong client relationships and consistently provide exceptional client service
- Identify client requirements and match those to our property portfolio
- Have a polite and confident telephone manner and be able to communicate details effectively
- Manage your time effectively to ensure you maximise appointment and activity levels
- Attend all training courses relevant to your role to enhance your knowledge and improve your performance
- At the time of starting their employment, the successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK