Our highly successful Reading Branch is looking for a Sales Client Manager.
This is a chance to join an award winning Estate Agency which offers a structured career path up to regional management level. If you enjoy recognition and strive to be the best at everything you do then this is the perfect opportunity to join a hugely successful and expanding Estate Agency that rewards and recognises excellence.
As a Sales Client Manager, you will need to:
- Assist the manager in developing the largest dominant market share for on market and under offer properties Ensure all personal and branch activity and income targets are exceeded.
- Take responsibility for running the MA generation section of the opportunity report and achieving all follow up activities on time
- Produce high conversion levels of Market Appraisals to full service sole agency Instructions and Third party sales
- Produce high quality marketing, including photographs, descriptions and web marketing
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times to encourage commendations and recommendations.
- Act as point of contact in manager’s absence to ensure the continuous success of the branch
- Assist the manager with the structure and organisation of the office
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous Estate Agency experience along with proven success in a similar role
- Have excellent communication skills over the telephone and face to face to ensure the development of strong working relationships
- Have previous listing experience
- You must be target driven and tenacious, with a proven track record of achievement
- Have the ability to act as a role model by adhering to company standards, whilst continuously exceeding activity and income targets
- Be motivated and enthusiastic at all times
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Have good organisational skills
- Ambitious and career orientated
- Be a car owner with a full driving licence
- Be insured for business use
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
In return, you can expect to receive:
- A full training programme covering all aspects of the company and its methods for generating market share
- Uncapped OTE opportunities ranging through to £40,000-£50,000 with additional bonus incentives
- Top performers are rewarded for success
- Continuous exciting career and personal development opportunities
- Annual award trips and prizes
- A paid day off for your birthday after successful pass of probation
- Increasing holiday entitlement from 2 years’ service
- Personal private health care provided on successful pass of probation