Why use Chancellors to let your home?
Our Guide to Landlords
Chancellors has been established in the estate agency industry for over 200 years. Since 1807, we have been helping landlords find the perfect tenant for their property.
We have used that experience to create our impartial Guide to Landlords, a detailed guide which answers the questions that you as a landlord may have, including:
- What are the types of lettings services you offer?
- Can you manage my property and how much do you charge?
- Do you arrange short-let tenancies?
- What are the deposit guidelines?
- What happens if my property is vacant for a period of time?
- Do you offer a refurbishment service?
- What happens if my tenant doesn’t pay the rent?
- What are my responsibilities as a landlord?
- What tax issues apply to letting my property?
- What are the requirements for Houses in Multiple Occupation(HMO)?
For more detail about these issues, download our Guide to Landlords from the Downloads section on the left.
We also strongly advise landlords to read guides from other sources to ensure they know the process and are equipped to make informed decisions, such as: