The Old Chapel, Chipping Norton

The Old Chapel in New Street, Chipping Norton (originally built in 1698 and extended in 1775) has undergone extensive renovation culminating in the formation of eight apartments. Original features such as the rose window, the swept headers over the windows and exposed beams and stonework have been retained to ensure that the buildings character has been carefully preserved.

  • Central Chipping Norton
  • Character Conversion
  • Two Bedrooms
  • High Specification Throughout
  • 350 Year Lease
  • Period Features
  • Communal Gardens

    Price £230,000

    Please call 01608 644422 for further details