Privacy and Legal
Privacy and Legal
The Chancellors Group of Estate Agents Ltd. “Chancellors” is committed to safeguarding your privacy online. The information we collect from you is only that required by us and/or any organisation listed on this website in order for us to provide you with the products, quotes or information you have requested. We do not and will not supply your personal information to any other person unless you have expressly authorised us to do so. Chancellors is registered under the Data Protection Act, number H0052173.
You have a right to access the information that is held about you. To obtain a copy of this information, you should write to Robert Scott-Lee, The Chancellors Group of Estate Agents Limited, One Station Square, Bracknell RG12 1QB, or by email at Robert.Scott-Lee@chancellors.co.uk, Chancellors reserves the right to charge a reasonable fee for this service.
- The information you enter such as your name, email address, address, postcode and telephone number etc may be used to make you aware of additional products and services which we believe may be of interest.
- We may also provide hashed versions of such information to Facebook to assist us in refining our marketing activity to other users. Your data will be encoded on our system (“Hashed Data”) before it is provided to Facebook. The Hashed Data will only be used by Facebook as part of a matching process, will not be shared by Facebook with third parties or other advertisers and will be deleted by Facebook promptly after the match process is complete, unless we or Facebook are required otherwise by law.
- By providing us with your information, you consent to your information being used for these purposes. If you do not wish for your information to be used for this purpose, please email email@example.com
- Please submit any feedback to Chancellors. Any feedback submitted becomes the property of Chancellors. We may use this feedback, such as success stories, for marketing purposes, or to contact you for further feedback on the site. We will seek your written or email approval should we want to use your personal success story for marketing purposes.
- Chancellors may log IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our servers and for system administration. Chancellors shall only use these addresses for technical & tracking purposes.
- Chancellors captures industry standard information solely for the purposes of analysis. Information contained in log files is intended for internal use only and will not be disclosed to our partners.