A beautifully presented one bedroom apartment in this sought after development. Apartment is within 0.5 miles of Cockfosters underground Station.
A beautifully presented one bedroom apartment in this sought after development. The property benefits from floor to ceiling windows making it light and airy all year round. Other benefits include built in storage, 28"5 open plan living area and a south east facing balcony. The building also has a lift and 1 allocated parking space. The development has landscaped communal gardens and Woodland area and within walking distance of local cafes, restaurants and shops located in on Cockfosters high street. Underground Station is a 10 minute walk, with direct links to Central London. Palace Garden Shopping Centre in Enfield Town is a 10 minute drive away, offering an array of clothing stores, restaurants, supermarkets and coffee bars. Less than 8 miles to Trent Park which offers a range of family activities.
- Nature reserve 5 mins walk
- Oakhill park (playing fields / open green)
- Trent Park 10 mins walking
- 2 tube stations within 10 min walking distance
- Parade of shops close by (family owned businesses)
- Community feel (friendly people)
- Outdoor Gym
- 3 playgrounds on development
- Landscaped gardens
- Resident and visitor parking available
- Floor to ceiling windows (South East Facing)
Video Viewings:If proceeding without a physical viewing please note that you must make all necessary additional investigations to satisfy yourself that all requirements you have of the property will be met. Video content and other marketing materials shown are believed to fairly represent the property at the time they were created.