A top floor apartment located off Cumnor Hill with views towards the city and local countryside. Available at 75% Shared Ownership or 100%.
The property is well located for access in and out of Oxford (Oxford rail station is 2.5 miles), the A34 (1.5 miles), the A420 (1 mile), and is also situated within catchment for Cumnor Primary School and Matthew Arnold Secondary School.
Botley is a residential suburb to the West of Oxford. Communication links are excellent, with the A34 providing access to M4 (J13) and M40 (J9). Oxford Railway station is only c. 1 mile away and offers a frequent service into London Paddington. There is also easy access to the new Parkway railway station. The Seacourt Park and Ride is close by situated on the Botley Road. The Westway Shopping Centre is currently undergoing a major redevelopment to bring in many more shopping facilities. There is a broad selection of pubs and restaurants in the area including The Fishes in nearby North Hinksey village and The Vine in Cumnor.
SHARED OWNERSHIP. The current marketing price is for 100%. The client owns a 75% share. A rent will be charged per month for the remaining 25%.
Total Monthly Charge inclusive of rent, service charge and ground rent - £332.31.