Chancellors Hemel Hempstead
Refer a Friend
To celebrate the launch of our new Hemel Hempstead office, we are offering 0% commission to the first 100 homeowners who instruct us to sell their property. In addition to this, the first 100 landlords who instruct us to let their property will pay no property management and administration fees for the first six months!*
If you’re not currently looking to move, you can still benefit from our launch celebrations and get a £50 M&S Gift Card when you refer a friend.
What’s more, you’ll get a £50 Gift Card for every homeseller or landlord you introduce who subsequently instructs us to sell or let their property. Full terms and conditions can be found at the base of this page.
To make a referral, simply complete the form below:
Terms & Conditions
1. Promoter: The Chancellors Group of Estate Agents Limited (CGEAL), whose registered address is One Station Square, Bracknell RG12 1QB.
a. ‘Referrers’ (those making a referral) must:
i. Provide CGEAL with their name, telephone number, address and email address
ii. Provide CGEAL with the name, telephone number and email address of a homeseller or landlord (with that persons’ consent) within the Hemel Hempstead branch territory as defined at chancellors.co.uk/hemelzero;
iii. Make such a referral using the online form at chancellors.co.uk/refer
b. ‘Referred Friends’ (those introduced by the Referrer in fulfilment of the above) must:
i. be 18 years of age or over;
ii. instruct CGEAL to sell or let their property, which must be located within the Hemel Hempstead branch territory defined at chancellors.co.uk/hemelzero
iii. have signed a CGEAL Terms of Business agreement, which must have been fully and accurately completed by an owner, along with necessary documentation to allow full marketing to commence,
iv. provide evidence that they are the legal owner(s) of the property in question, together with such further proof of eligibility as CGEAL may reasonably request
c. Fulfilment of the above shall constitute a ‘Successful Referral’
3. For each Successful Referral, we will give the Referrer one prize of an M&S gift card to the value of £50. The prize will be made available in branch to be collected by the successful referrers subject to the provision of a confirmation of win email and suitable ID.
4. This incentive is offered for referrals made where CGEAL terms of business are signed during the offer period which stretches from 2 May 2017 until 2 September 2017 inclusive, though we may amend, extend or withdraw this offer at any time and without notice to you.
5. There is no limit to the number of friends you can refer but we will only issue gift cards for the first ten Successful Referrals
6. CGEAL reserves the right in its reasonable discretion to substitute the prize with a comparable alternative prize of equal or greater value. The prize is non-transferable, may not be re-sold and is subject to availability. No cash alternative will be given.
7. This offer is not open to employees of CGEAL, their families or any other employees of organisations associated with CGEAL.
8. No correspondence will be entered in to. In the event of any dispute whatsoever concerning the terms and conditions of the offer or Successful Referrals, the decision of the CGEAL Shareholder Directors shall be final and binding on all parties.
9. To the fullest extent permitted by law, CGEAL and any party administering the incentive excludes all express or implied representations, warranties, undertakings, covenants and liabilities relating to this incentive and/or the prize. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude any party’s liability for any liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
10. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or the prize shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.