Why use Chancellors to sell your home?
Legally Prepared Conveyancing for Sellers
If you have decided to sell your property, our Legally Prepared conveyancing for sellers will ensure your conveyancer is already briefed on your specific requirements and they will already be in a position to act on your behalf – enabling a smoother, quicker sale*.
They can therefore issue your contract of sale swiftly and in a way that best presents your property to your purchaser.
Attract a serious buyer
- Immediate appointment of solicitors, saving time when the buyer is found
- Demonstrates your commitment to a sale to potential buyers
Enhanced legal procedures
- Specialist residential conveyancer assigned
- Developed transaction progressing procedures
- Extended business hours – there to help at a time convenient to you
- Online access to monitor transaction progression
Enhanced advertising & online services
- Our high profile marketing programme attracts serious buyers
- Priority property listing
- Priority newspaper and magazine advertising
- Unique Google AdWords campaign for your property
Our service commitment
- Fixed cost ensuring no unforeseen expenses
- ‘No move, no fee guarantee’ (excluding disbursements)
- Dedicated personal conveyancing experts
- Legal teams overseen at Director level
- Targeted completion dates
- 24/7 online access and automatic updates
* Our conveyancing service is provided by Chancellors Conveyancing, a trading name of Partners in Property Ltd. If you decide to instruct Chancellors Conveyancing to act on your behalf then their Terms and Conditions for providing conveyancing services will be provided to you at the point of instruction.