Student Lettings Offer – High Wycombe
Student Lettings Offer – High Wycombe
1. Promoter: The Chancellors Group of Estate Agents Limited (CGEAL), whose registered address is One Station Square, Bracknell RG12 1QB.
a. Entrants will receive a chance of winning as students who commit to rent student accommodation advertised by CGEAL Student Lettings.
b. When renting a property with other individuals, each individual shall count as one entrant.
c. Entrants must:
i. be 18 years of age or over;
ii. have tenancy agreements must in place and exchanged on or before 1 August 2016
iii. provide a valid postal address, e-mail address and telephone number
iv. provide evidence of their Student status in the form of a valid student identity card from their institution or a valid National Union of Students membership card.
d. The opening date for entries is 16 February 2016 and the closing date is midnight on 1 August 2016.
e. By entering this prize draw, entrants are deemed to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. The entrant(s) shall receive confirmation of their eligibility for the prize draw via email. Please ensure you have received your confirmation by no later than 1 August 2016
4. There are two prizes, each in the form of Love2Shop Vouchers to the value of £200.
5. The draw will take place on 5 August 2016.
6. Two winners shall be drawn at random from all eligible entrants
7. Your entry into the competition will only be valid if you have received an e-mail confirmation by close of business on 4 August 2016.
8. The winner will be required to participate in publicity activity as seen fit by CGEAL, including being photographed accepting their prize at a CGEAL branch. For the avoidance of doubt, any statements by the winner relating to CGEAL or their prize may be quoted in marketing communications.
9. The winner will be notified by phone within two working days of the prize draw and will be given details of how to accept their prize. If the winner is not contactable to the extent that CGEAL’s publicity arrangements are in place before close of business on 15 August 2016 or fails to accept the prize in the manner specified by CGEAL by 15 August 2016, their prize will be forfeited, with a new draw being carried out on or after 18 August 2016
10. If the winner has not participated in CGEAL’s publicity and/or otherwise accepted the prize in the manner specified by CGEAL by 25 August 2016, their prize will be forfeited and reallocated with a new draw being carried out on or after 26 August 2016.
11. CGEAL reserves the right in its reasonable discretion to substitute the prize with a comparable alternative prize of equal or greater value. The prize is non-transferable, may not be re-sold and is subject to availability. No cash alternative will be given.
12. This draw is not open to employees of CGEAL, their families or any other employees of organisations associated with CGEAL.
13. No correspondence will be entered in to. In the event of any dispute whatsoever concerning the terms and conditions of the draw or the draws’ entries or winner, the decision of the CGEAL Shareholder Directors shall be final and binding on all parties.
14. To the fullest extent permitted by law, CGEAL and any party administering the prize draw excludes all express or implied representations, warranties, undertakings, covenants and liabilities relating to this prize draw and/or the prize. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude any party’s liability for any liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
15. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions, the prize draw or the prize shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.