We want to help each member of our team be the best at what they do. Every new starter goes through a full training programme designed to get them up to speed and on track to succeed and progress as quickly as possible.
Some of our most successful employees joined us as trainees or graduates so we recognise the importance in nurturing new talent. However, even the most experienced estate agent will benefit from our training as it is all run by our Chairman, Managing Director and Operations Director; a fantastic way to gain insight into estate agency from some of the industry’s most successful professionals!
We are often commended on our training and development, which is designed to cover all aspects of estate agency and allows each member of the team to realise their full potential:
- Refresher training is run continually throughout the year for all staff members, as well as specialist topics for staff looking to diversify and expand upon their skills and knowledge.
- We also actively encourage our staff to gain further industry specific qualifications, including RICS, ARLA and NAEA in branch, ACCA in Accounts and CIPD in HR; and assist them where we can to achieve this goal.
- As a growing and evolving company, we are in the fortunate position to be able to support on-going development of our staff and offer fantastic career prospects to all our employees. We will help you identify the targets you need to achieve for career advancement and help you progress up the career ladder.
Our dynamic training schedule covers a wide range of topics relating to our company and estate agency as a whole. This includes:
- Company induction
- In-house system training
- Sales knowledge training
- Market appraisal training
- ARLA and NAEA training
- Specialist lettings training
- Negotiator training
- Administrator training
- Property management inspections training
- Basic lettings legal training
- Conveyancing training
Progression and promotion
Our fantastic training programme provides all of our staff with the knowledge they need to be the most successful people in their local property area. Due to our staff success we regularly reward our top performers with bonuses, trips and other incentives and rewards. As well as these exciting incentives we also actively encourage the career progression and promotion of our most successful employees.
We encourage internal applications and publish our promotion criteria on our Intranet. We ensure top performers throughout the company are rewarded with promotion for consistently exceeding expectations and targets.
Promotions are announced throughout the year and open to all those who prove themselves a head above the rest. We will take you as far as you can go; the paths are only limited by you – our Managing Director and a number of our Directors started their careers with us as negotiators or department juniors!