We want to help each member of our team be the best at what they do. Every new starter goes through a full training programme designed to get them up to speed and on track to succeed as quickly as possible.
Some of our most successful employees joined us as trainees or graduates so we recognise the importance in nurturing new talent. However, even the most experienced estate agent will benefit from our training as it is all run by our Chairman, Managing Director and Operations Director; a fantastic way to gain insight into estate agency from some of the industry’s most successful professionals!
We are often commended on our training and development, which is designed to cover all aspects of estate agency and allows each member of the team to realise their full potential:
- Refresher training is run continually throughout the year for all staff members, as well as specialist topics for staff looking to diversify and expand upon their skills and knowledge.
- We also actively encourage our staff to gain further industry specific qualifications, including RICS, ARLA and NAEA in branch, ACCA in Accounts and CIPD in HR; and assist them where we can to achieve this goal.
- As a growing and evolving company, we are in the fortunate position to be able to support on-going development of our staff and offer fantastic career prospects to all our employees. We will help you identify the targets you need to achieve for career advancement and help you progress up the career ladder.
Our dynamic training schedule covers a wide range of topics relating to our company and estate agency as a whole. This includes:
- Company induction
- In-house system training
- Sales knowledge training
- Market appraisal training
- RICS, ARLA and NAEA training
- Specialist lettings training
- Negotiator training
- Administrator training
- Property management inspections training
- Basic lettings legal training
- Conveyancing training