Why use Chancellors to let your home?
Property Management Service
Choose our Property Management service…
…and you can be free to enjoy the benefits of being a landlord with none of the hassle.
Having dealt with the needs of landlords over many years, you have peace of mind and reassurance that your property is being managed by our highly experienced team.
We have partnered with a range of trusted specialists to ensure your property is maintained to the highest standard, and work actively with you and your tenant to ensure the tenancy is successful.
Our property managers
- Have years of experience coupled with up to date knowledge of legislation
- Can ensure you comply with ever changing regulation, including gas, electricity and furnishing safety regulations
- Will proactively provide advice throughout the tenancy to both you and your tenant so that the terms of the agreement between you are adhered to and the property condition is maintained for the long term
We keep you updated
- Arranging periodic property inspections by the branch team, reviewing any actions needed and sending a detailed report to you with advice on any actions you might consider
- You will receive regular detailed financial statements
- We can send you a text message when your rent is allocated
- Secure access to our website to see your account 24/7
- Communicate with you and your tenant
We take care of the repairs and maintenance
- Tried, tested and comprehensively insured contractors available
- We have a 24/7 emergency repair service
- When a problem is reported, we will notify by e-mail, text or letter immediately
- We keep you in touch with costs and progress automatically
- We will let you know the cost of works before they are paid
- Corporate tenants prefer agent managed properties
- We have specialist contractors experienced in working with the specific requirements of block management agents
We can even look after your empty property
- Keeps your property in good order when it’s empty
- Cleaning and garden maintenance
- Protection in cold weather
- Dealing with post
And we can also refurbish it for you
- Initial consultation and design
- From minor decorating works to full refurbishment and structural works
- Replacing carpets and curtains
- Refitting kitchens and bathrooms
Find your tenant
We have thousands of prospective tenants registered with us. See those prospective tenants who are looking to rent a property like yours.
Free market appraisal
If you are looking to let your property, book a free, no-obligation market appraisal to find out how we achieve the best rental for your property and to discuss how our property management service benefits you.