What sets us apart from the rest?
1. We have over 70,000 applicants on our books looking for properties*
2. We make more than 15,000 proactive calls each working day**
3. We book 493 viewings each working day on average**
4. We have more than 14,500 reviews on Trustpilot, Google & Facebook averaging 4.7/5*
5. We are the most reviewed high street estate agent on Trustpilot with over 10,000 reviews, rated 9.6/10*
6. We instructed over 3,000 properties in 2018 that were listed but not sold/let with another agent previously**
7. We advertise all our properties on all four major portals as well as an additional 40+ websites
8. We advertise our properties on Google & Facebook bringing you additional potential buyers
9. 50%+ of our buyers made an offer on a property we actively marketed to them, rather than one they found online**
10. We have developed the facility to allow applicants to book viewings online 24/7 so no opportunity is missed
Chancellors conduct all of the above and more to help sell your property for the best price and within a time frame that suits you.
*Data correct as of 27/02/2019
**Sourced from internal data from 01/01/2018 – 31/12/2018
Looking to sell your property? Request a free, no obligation market appraisal now
Why are we successful?
- Invaluable, independent advice
- Transparent & proactive approach
- Comprehensive marketing campaign
- Extensive network
- Legally Prepared – our Conveyancing Service for sellers speeds up the sales process
Chancellors have teams of local experts across a wide geographical network who work with you to secure the maximum sales price for your property, within a time frame that suits your needs. The first step in selling your property is booking a free market appraisal, but you can also get an idea of the value of your property by completing our online valuation process.
Over the past 200+ years, we have forged a reputation for supporting homeowners through each stage of selling their property. We take the time to talk you through the best options for marketing your home and answer any questions you may have on the sales process.
As one of the UK’s leading independent Estate Agents, we have the capability to reach thousands of potential buyers every month. As a member of ARLA Propertymark and NAEA Propertymark, and as a member of the Property Redress Scheme, you can be sure that we always abide by a strict code of conduct.
Our unique marketing package for sellers
Our unique multi-channel marketing package for sellers includes an array of offline and online marketing activities designed to showcase your property in a way that entices potential buyers to enquire about your property. We have combined the latest IT solutions & marketing expertise to develop one of the most comprehensive standard marketing packages in the industry.
Our standard offline package includes: 10 high quality professional photographs which are then enhanced for more visual appeal alongside a professional floor plan, EPC, an elevated photograph of your property and the use of a distinctive “For Sale” board to make your property stand out on the street. We are also able to promote your property through our network of 50+ branches in London, Home counties and Mid Wales. We use launch events such as open house to maximise the visibility of your property when it comes to market and ensure our pre-qualified applicants view your property swiftly. To find out how you can achieve this, book a free no obligation market appraisal today.
Our standard online package will provide you with a listing on our website, a listing on all four major property portals and 40+ additional property websites. Regular emails are sent to our extensive database of applicants showcasing your property details to generate further enquiries. As part of our commitment to offer the best in class service, we promote properties on Google through the AdWords platform to ensure the greatest number of potential buyers are reached and feature some on social media too. We can also provide our sellers with virtual viewing at an extra cost to further enhance the viewing experience. A pre-launch will be used to ensure all pre-qualified Chancellors customers are able to spot your property and rush to view it first on chancellors.co.uk, approximately 48hrs before we release to Rightmove, Zoopla & PrimeLocation. We will also upload Early Bird properties to OnTheMarket as part of their ‘New & exclusive’ feature, before release to other property portals.
Best in class service
1. Same day viewing feedback through our in-house mobile app
2. In-house advertising facility for Google
3. Highly targeted email campaigns
4. Dedicated Customer Services & Call Centre Teams
5. Highly trained, motivated and energetic local staff
6. Elevated photography as standard with our full service
7. One of top the 10 most searched Estate Agent websites of 2018*
8. Specialist Sales Progression Team assisting with your transaction