The Chancellors Group of Estate Agents Limited comprises 53 branches over Southern England and Mid Wales:
- Berkshire – Home of our Head Office in Bracknell, our branches in Berkshire are well spread throughout the county. Berkshire offers fantastic transport routes along the M4 and M3 which has led to market places with a high volume of transactions but also a high level of distinguished properties. We have 10 offices in Berkshire including: Ascot, Bracknell, Maidenhead, Newbury, Reading, Slough, Sunningdale, Thatcham, Windsor and Wokingham.
- Surrey – Surrey enjoys one of the most enviable transport networks in all the Home Counties with easy access to the M25, M3, M23 and A3, an exceptional rail network and close proximity to London making it an ideal commuter belt. Our 6 Surrey branches are all well placed throughout the county to maximise our exposure and service offerings. These branches are located in: Camberley, Lightwater, Sunbury, Staines – Upon – Thames, Virginia Water and Woking.
- Buckinghamshire – Our 4 branches in Buckinghamshire, located in Amersham, Chesham, Aylesbury and High Wycombe are perfectly located on the London commuter belt providing public transport connections to the Capital in under 40 minutes. Buckinghamshire also offers fantastic road connections – being served by the M40, M4, M25 and M1 motorways.
- Oxfordshire – Chancellors have 15 branches in Oxfordshire, more than any other agent. Excellent transport links allow easy access throughout the County. Oxfordshire has a large number of historical, recreational and shopping facilities leading to a diverse county with something to offer to everyone. Property options in Oxfordshire range from city centres through to historic market towns and bustling villages. Oxfordshire boasts a huge volume of starter homes and great buy-to-let opportunities due to the Universities and other local employers.
- London – Hugely historic North West London agent which started in 1826. Our network stretches North along the A1/M1 and Jubilee and Northern lines.
Chancellors are experts in the volume mansion block market which allows for huge market share for sales and lettings with specialist teams devoted to house sales. We currently have 11 branches in London, which include: Barnet, Finchley, Hampstead, Highgate, Northwood, Richmond, Surbiton, St John’s Wood, Stanmore, Totteridge and Notting Hill.
- Herefordshire & Mid Wales – Traditional, long-standing business started in 1848 with long associations with market and farm sales. This now residential business uses the benefit of its wider network including numerous London branches to secure purchasers and tenants moving into the area as well as those who are already local residents.