Why use Chancellors to let your home?
We have over 200 years’ experience in letting homes. We aim to achieve the best rental for your property taking into account the timescale in which you wish to let and the need to secure the best possible tenant.
Book a free market appraisal to find out our recommendation on how to achieve the best rental for your property.
- Discuss with you the best marketing options for your property
- Give you guidance and advice to answer any questions you may have
- Recommend the best rental we can achieve for your property
- Consider the timescale in which you wish to let
- Your own market appraisal report
Invaluable, independent advice
- Well trained and motivated staff with expert local knowledge
- Members of Association of Residential Letting Agents, Ombudsman Services:Property, Tenant Deposit Scheme for Regulated Agents and several other industry bodies
- Regular communication throughout the lettings process
- Cyber statements detailing exactly how your property has been marketed every week
- Prompt feedback on viewings
Comprehensive marketing campaign
- Professional photography and floor plans as standard
- High quality printed brochures
- A detailed listing on our website which receives thousands of visitors per month
- Additional online exposure on top property portals including Rightmove, Zoopla, Primelocation plus many more
- A highly visible to let board
- Attract thousands of potential tenants every month as we are one of the UK’s leading independent estate agency brands
- Use the latest technology to market your property to tenants across our entire network of offices in London, the Home Counties, Oxfordshire, Herefordshire and Mid Wales
- Reach even more potential tenants through our relocation agent network
Guiding you through the tenancy
- Tenant referencing
- Drafting the tenancy agreement
- Independent professional inventory
- Monitoring and rent receipt with SMS notification
- Arranging the checking of gas and electrical appliances
- Advice on furniture and furnishing regulations
- Specialist teams available for more complex matters including deposit negotiations and contract clauses
Fees and charges
For details of the structure of our fees and charges, take a look at an example of our terms and conditions.
To know what your prospective tenants’ costs will be, see our Guide to Tenants.
Links to our specialist services to landlords
- Property management – relax in the knowledge that your property is being looked after 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Rent Guarantee Scheme – if your tenant doesn’t pay the rent, we will
- Investment Portfolio service – whether you are a first-time investor or a landlord looking to expand your investment portfolio, follow our simple steps to plan your investment
- Corporate lettings – attract a greater number of tenants who are specifically looking for a corporate let
- Student lettings – our dedicated service to attract students to your property
- Lets with Pets – maximise your rental potential by making your property available to tenants with pets