Why use Chancellors to let your home?
If you have a suitable student property to let, Chancellors can help you to expose your property to thousands of UK and international students studying at the many universities in the south of England including Oxford, Reading and London.
Our service to landlords
- Highly visible student branding
- Student incentives to attract the best students to your property
- Access to our award-winning network of offices across the south of England ensuring your property won’t be missed
- ARLA membership meaning comprehensive lettings procedures are followed
- Electronic tenancy signing to speed up the completion of the tenancy process when guarantors are involved
- Deposits registered with the Tenancy Deposit Scheme (when held by us)
- Full colour printed property details
- Professional photography and floor plan to ensure student tenants notice your property
- A detailed listing on our website which receives thousands of visitors per month
- Additional online exposure on top property portals including Zoopla, Rightmove, Primelocation plus many more
- Distinctive student branded ‘To Let’ boards (where appropriate)
- Highly visible high street window displays
- Eye-catching advertisements in newspapers and student publications
- Marketing statement every week detailing exactly how your property has been marketed online and through branch contact
- Dedicated Google Adwords campaign when your property is managed by us
Peace of mind
Chancellors are working with Housing Hand – a specialist rent guarantor service provider – giving a solution to UK and international students when they are unable to provide a qualified rent guarantor. Housing Hand can stand as their rent guarantor, providing you with peace of mind that the rent will be paid in full should your student tenants default on payment. Find out more here.
If you are considering letting a suitable property for the student market, book a free, no-obligation market appraisal with us today or contact us for more information at one of our Chancellors branches here.