Looking for Estate Agents in Surrey? Choose Chancellors.
With six branches throughout Surrey in the south-east, Chancellors are best placed to help you find your dream property in the Thames Basin. You’ll find reserves of mature woodland and ample historical architecture populating the region – all just a stone’s throw away from London.
Desired by those who look for rural charm and a manageable commute to the capital city, Surrey has everything to compliment your search for your dream home. From Thorpe Park Resort, a flurry of National Trust Sites and the Surrey Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, this home county is well suited for those with growing families and investors alike.
Living in Surrey will put famous attractions on your doorstep such as Kew Gardens, Box Hill, Richmond Park, Chessington World of Adventures, Ascot racecourse and Hampton Court Palace, home to the famous flower show and Henry the VIII.
Read our area guide to Surrey to find out more about what it’s like to live there.
Chancellors’ highly experienced and professional team have a wealth of knowledge about the Surrey property market with six branches across the county.
- Camberley, covering; Aldershot, Blackwater, Crowthorne, Farnborough, Frimley Green, Mytchett and Sandhurst.
- Lightwater, covering; Bagshot, Bisley, Chobham, Frimley, Sandhurst, West End and Windlesham.
- Sunbury on Thames, covering; Ashford, Feltham, Hanworth, Hounslow, Staines, Shepperton, West Molesey and Walton-on-Thames.
- Staines Upon Thames, covering; Ashford, Chertsey, Egham, Englefield Green, Laleham, Thorpe and Wraysbury.
- Virginia Water, covering; Chertsey, Egham, Englefield Green, Lyne, Thorpe, Wentworth Estate and Wraysbury.
- Woking, covering; Addlestone, Brooklands Industrial Park, Bisley, Brookwood, Byfleet,Chobham, Goldsworth Park, Guildford, Hook Heath, Horsell, Kingfield, Knaphill, Mayford, Maybury, Old Woking, Pyrford, Send, Sutton Green, Sheerwater, St Johns, Westfield, Woodham, Worplesdon, Woking
Excellent service and great results
Having spoken to a few estate agents in the area we decided to go with Chancellors as the were very competitive on their charges and Terry at the Camberley branch was nothing but helpful and professional right from the start. I have not been disappointed, Terry has been continuously supportive in all aspects and extremely proactive in relation to the sale of our property, it has been a pleasure dealing with him and the team and I am so impressed at the speed he not only got our house to market but more importantly sold it , fantastic work and highly recommended
Made the move process hassle free
Very professional, kept us up to date with the purchase and feedback from seller. Very straightforward to deal with and efficient.
Chancellors has consistently provided…
Chancellors has consistently provided an excellent service. Staff are unfailingly polite, cheerful and honest in their assessments and feedback. Much appreciated.